Friday, July 20, 2012

Photography 70-73/365

A bit of jumble this week with my photos. I am enjoying thinking about photography even though I'm not necessarily doing the photographing, if you know what I mean. This project is definitely making me more aware of my surroundings, and that's really good for my mental and emotional state.

70/365: show me heaven

This could quite possibly be one of my favourite shots, taken with my iPhone on my walk to work on Wednesday. The sun was rising, creating a magnificent glow that gave the Sky Tower such a great back light.



71/365: good night daylight



72/365: morning ritual

My arms get a great workout every morning plunging my coffee at work.



73/365: across the school field

If we are not sailing around the world when my son is five this is the school field he will run around on. It's been mighty cold this week, and the morning frost looks almost like a coating of snow on the grass.



What projects are you working on at the moment? How hard do have to work at it? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...